Looking for a budget friendly party favor that will help your guests when they’re hugging the porcelain after your celebration of eternal love? Look no further.
I’m in the process of creating these kick-ass Hangover Kits!
We’ve all done it. It seemed like a pretty good idea at the time. With an open bar, weddings are usually a common setting to drink in excess.
Here are some items that you should include in your Hangover Kit:
- Advil or Ibuprofen. (Tip: Do NOT include Tylenol in your kit. Tylenol contains acetaminophen, which is a liver damaging compound. You’re welcome.)
- Mints. Chances are, you guest passed out before brushing teeth before bed.
- Saltines. A few of these deliciously boring crackers are all you need. (Tip: If your budget allows it, granola bars are a better, tastier option.)
- EmergenC. A packet of EmergenC replaces vitamin C, B6 and Potassium that you lost when you were binge drinking…naughty naughty.
- H2O! Not only will your guests need to hydrate, but they’ll also need water with their EmergenC.
For my Hangover Kits, I’m putting all these components into a muslin pouch, which I will tie to the neck of an 8 oz water bottle. Here is a visual (except for the Tylenol, of course).
-Price Break Down-
Advil: 50 pack of 2 tablets X 2 = $24
Lifesaver Mints: 1 41 oz bag (2 mints per kit) = $8
Saltines: 300 pack of 2 crackers = $17
EmergenC: 50 packets X 2 = $24
8 oz Arrowhead Water Bottles: 48 pack X 2 = $30
You can make 100 Hangover Kits for $103!
*This price does not include the packaging*
Continue to follow my blog for more DIY projects and other tips and tricks. Until next time…